Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Place to Park

One of the first conditions my wife set for me when we got together was that she got to park her car in the heated garage over the winter months. Foolishly, I readily agreed. Now, for the past two days, I've been tidying and organizing all my stuff to make room for her car.

It hasn't been an easy job because, among other things, the garage has served as my photo studio, plant growth chamber, and summer storage area. But, finally, a few minutes ago, everything is cleared away, ready for her to drive inside.

I can't wait for spring to return.

2 comments:

  1. Just think how happy your household is! And there will be another Spring! Did you really want to spend a Winnipeg winter in the garage? Margaret saved you from the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the contrary. The garage is warmer than the house. I even have an office in the garage.

    ReplyDelete