Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's time ...

... I posted something here. Lately, with the ongoing heat wave (when will it end?!), I've not felt like doing anything. I'm a wuss when it comes to temperatures over about 25 degrees. I was definitively born in the right country for normally cool temperatures. But, lately, I feel like I'm living in Central America. Tomorrow, it's supposed to go up to 35! I am eternally grateful for air conditioning! With the thermostat set at 21, I'm quite comfortable in a T-shirt and shorts.

Right now, I'm running full virus scans on my two computers to make sure I don't have a virus because someone/something is sending out a spam link to everyone on my email list. My apologies if you get one of these emails. Please don't click on the link; just delete it immediately.

Fortunately, it has been cooling off at night, going down to about 16. Marg has been taking the dogs for walk then; otherwise, it would be too hot for them, wearing their fur coats.


I've put up this old photo of me snow-blowing at the old Carman home site. I does make me feel cooler and reminds me that, as hard as it is to believe, this heat wave will eventually end.

1 comment:

  1. A Fall picture would have been better. Cooler but no snow. Thank goodness for air conditioning for people like you and Adolph! I rather enjoy the summer and feel like doing nothing when it is too hot! That's what summer is all about! Glad to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete