Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Lot of Words

This is my 579th post in this blog. That's a lot of words. I hope those who read my posts have enjoyed them and that they've made you think. I've used a "wordle" generator to create an image that includes some of my key words over the past couple of years. Key words to me anyways.


These are some of the words that go through my mind when I sit down to write a new post. There are lots of other trigger words I think of as well but you get the idea.

Sometimes, I sit down to write and nothing really comes to mind. Those days, I don't fight it; I just cancel out of the blog site and come back another time. That's happened a lot lately. I have to remember that this blog is, first of all, for me and, second, for my regular readers.

So, keep coming back occasionally, to see what I've written. It may even be about you or something you've inspired me to think about.

1 comment:

  1. Wordles are fun. I like reading your blog-you inspired me to start mine. Perhaps if you don't have the words, use your photographs that tell a story by themselves. Some days the pictures speaks a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete