Friday, December 2, 2011

The Penultimate Day

One more day to go. By this time tomorrow, I'll be a happily married man. Margaret and I will have finally tied the knot. It seems like it has taken forever to reach this point but I know that's not the case. But, it certainly will be the last time that I'll get married. I have no intention of ever disappointing this fine woman. I may have a hard time, at my age, living up to my promise to give her 20 years but I'll give it my best shot for her sake.

"True love stories never have endings" (Richard Bach).

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time and before you know it the years will go by! I have a tear of joy for you and yours! Unc would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You both looked great and was a wonderful ceremony :)
    Wishing you both all the best in the rest of your life together. Enjoy the rest of the night <3

    ReplyDelete