Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Only Five More Sleeps

The Christmas season has snuck up fast on me this year. I haven't even finished writing my annual letter to friends and relatives. Hopefully, I'll do that today. But, never fear, I have gotten all the presents. They just need to be wrapped or, in some cases, slipped into a card.



It's hard to believe that in 5 days, it'll actually be Christmas. I'm so looking forward to spending time with family, both at Josi's family brunch and Marg's family dinner. Like all grand-parents, I most enjoy watching the grand-kids open their gifts and seeing their eyes sparkle when they see what they've been given. Marg and I have been doing something very untraditional, giving each other our gifts early, as we get them for each other. Of course, I'm saving one special gift for her to open on Christmas Eve.

That'll happen right after we return home from attending Christmas Eve services at our local Church. We started that tradition together last year. This time, we'll attend as a married couple. Happiness is ...

1 comment:

  1. Adolph and I have been enjoying the TV we gave each other. But there are always a few small things under the tree for him too! Enjoy your first Christmas a married couple!

    ReplyDelete