Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What Could be Finer?

Than sitting on the deck of the Garden Cottage on Chesterman Beach, listening to the waves hitting the beach on this foggy morning?  I've had my morning coffee and my toast and hummus and I'm waiting for Marg to wake up and go for her walk/run on the beach.  We both love it here and are already planning our next visit.

Last night, after making our own supper in the cottage, we went for a long walk on the beach at sunset, watching the surfers ride the big waves.  Watching people play with their dogs made us really miss ours back home.  I hope Holly will forgive me for not bringing her along.  I'm really looking forward to picking her up from Waldenway Canine Camp in a few days.

I've taken literally hundreds of photos on this trip and will have a lot of fun going through them all when we return home.  I'll post some here and on my Flickr page as soon as I can.  Amongst those many photos, I think I've gotten some great shots.  They'll be especially valued this winter as we look back on this great road trip.  Happiness is ...

1 comment:

  1. Happiness is- that's for sure! Can't wait to see your photos! But don't hurry back-relish each moment- oneeeeeeeeeee at a timeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete