Friday, August 13, 2010

More Good Times

Last night, I attended the Tom Jones and the Temple of Doom show again at Celebrations Dinner Theatre with Margaret.  It sure was enjoyable, seeing the cast do their singing and dancing routines again.  Watching young people so enjoy what they're doing (and doing it so well!) really re-energizes me.  It's interesting, too, how you see little things you missed during the previous show.

I also liked it when cast members came around to the tables during breaks and talked, in character, with the members of the audience.  Similarly, the servers.  When one of stars came to our table and tried to get me up to dance with her, it called for quick thinking on my part.  I simply smiled and said that Margaret wouldn't allow me to dance with other women.  Knowing Margaret was 'the boss', I was relieved to see that she quickly backed off and went looking for another 'volunteer'.  I can dance about as well as I can sing (not).

No comments:

Post a Comment