Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Pleasant Morning and Evening

Yesterday, Marg and I took the dogs out to Beaudry Provincial Park for a good run in the grassy fields.  It was especially nice because it was so cool and dry out there.  We're more used to walking trails that have pools of water along them or at least spongy wet.  And, the dogs loved being off leash and exploring all the new smells for an hour or so.  It was wonderful, too, to have the entire park to ourselves early in the morning.

In the evening, we attended the closing of the Buddy Holly show at Celebrations Dinner Theatre.  The final performance of the cast in Winnipeg was fantastic.  As I've mentioned before, this is the best musical I've ever attended at Celebrations.  I think I've been there 15 times over the past year but I'd be happy to see this show several more times.  Alas, the cast now moves to Alberta to continue their show there.  Here, a new cast is rehearsing for the opening of Corner Gassed II in a week.

1 comment:

  1. Walks and musicals such wonderful activities. Glad you are enjoying them so much!

    ReplyDelete