Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Body Temperature ...

... is normally 37.0 degrees Celsius.  And, that's also our current temperature in Winterpeg.  And, that temperature is not normal for this time of year!  When I walked out of my air-conditioned Safeway store this afternoon, I was literally met with a blast of very hot air coming off the parking lot.  Needless to say, it was good to get all the bags into the house and packed away and then to relax.  Yes, you guessed it: I made a fresh cup of coffee.


So, it's hot out there.  Again, I won't complain because I don't want to give my favourite cousin a chance to scold me.  So, I'll just imagine being on the beach at Tofino.  To help my imagination, I looked back at some photos of that Canadian gem.  I found this collage that I made after my last trip there.




Funny, I feel cooler now.  Happiness is ...

1 comment:

  1. You are learning. Winter and the cold will be here too soon. Isn't the beautiful memory of Tofino much better to imagine?

    ReplyDelete