Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lazy Sundaze

On a hot Sunday, it's nice to laze around inside, with the air conditioning keeping one comfortably cool.  Reading, napping, snacking, reviewing some of my old photos, checking out the new photos of my Flickr contacts, and so on.  We got moving too late to walk the dogs at Beaudry this morning, before the morning got too warm for them.  Maybe, later this evening.  We'll see.  Judging by the looks that Holly has been giving me, I'd better make sure she gets at least a short walk today.  Tomorrow, she's off early to the groomers. Typically, I'm in her bad books for a few days after a trip to the groomers.  She really hates having her nails clipped!  Oh, well, an extra ration of Cheetos in the evening may bring her around.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It really is a dog's life! Glad you enjoyed your
    Sunday.

    ReplyDelete