Saturday, April 23, 2011

CBC Morning

Those of us who 'rise up' before most on a long weekend like to listen to CBC radio over our morning coffee.  It's always interesting, listening to what's happening in the city, the country, and the world on the weekend.  The Morning Show is a great way to start the day.

We're considering going to an advance poll this morning, to cast our ballots.  Unfortunately, for me, it's with little enthusiasm.  I feel the choices are quite limited.  None of the candidates in my riding are very inspiring.  The same was true last election.  I will probably vote for the party of my choice and they will probably come out of this with a bigger minority than the others.  In other words, the status quo.  But, who knows.

This afternoon, I must get my Blackberry checked out.  It suddenly decided not to send or receive emails on Thursday.  Don't you just love technology?  You become somewhat dependent on it over time and then frustrated when it doesn't work right.  Sometimes, I wish things were simpler (and more reliable!).

This evening, we're off to a dinner and show at the Manitoba Theatre Centre downtown.  It's our date night.  I'm looking forward to it.  It'll be a change from our more frequent dinner-show at Celebrations.

1 comment: