Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Week Goes By!

It seems I have less time than ever to write in this blog.  There are so many things demanding my attention lately.  Same goes for my Flickr page and following my contacts and their images.  I know, I know.  All I can do is promise I'll get back into my routines.  Maybe, I've been distracted by other things lately.  For example, I've spent many, many hours over the past week or so, transferring files from my old desktop computer to my new laptop.  I've also been reading much more than usual.  I think I've read about six books over the past week.  Mostly, by the same author, Lee Child.  Real page turners.  So, now I resolve to readjust my priorities, starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing many projects you enjoy. It is always good to take a break from usual routines. But those of us that enjoy reading your blog, we are happy to see you writing again.

    ReplyDelete