Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Weekend Arrives

Saturday morning at Carbutt ... and it's good to be indoors this morning, what with the extreme windchill outdoors.  Regardless of the day, my early morning routine remains the same: several cups of energizing coffee while I listen to CBC on the radio and look at photos on Flickriver.  Oh, and I give several milk bones to Holly: her early morning treats.

Today, I'll help Marg a bit while she finishes cleaning her old place on Civic.  The new buyer takes possession on the 28th so Margaret is trying to get everything ready for the handover.  Moving is not easy: there's a lot of work and stress associated with it.  But, Marg has the right attitude: just take things one step at a time.  After the 28th, we'll concentrate on organizing our stuff here at Carbutt.  I'm sure that will go on for months.  I've still got stuff that I haven't unpacked from my move here nearly two years ago!  Sometimes, I even forget what I have in some of those unpacked boxes.  Over time, it will all be done.

Just noticed my coffee cup is empty again.  Talk to you later ...

1 comment:

  1. Lots of changes too. A good cup of coffee and an interesting activity make a good couple!!Good thing Spring is around the corner so your long walks with the dogs will give a break to you guys organizing.

    ReplyDelete