Thursday, February 24, 2011

Somewhat Better Now

Time and sleep seemed to be all I needed today.  I decided not to go to the doctor when I began to feel better after my last post.  I'd rather avoid more antibiotics, if possible.  My throat felt better later in the morning.  A couple of long naps during the day helped to boost my energy levels a little.  I don't ever remember having so many colds before in my life.

Unfortunately, I was unable to help Margaret pack up more stuff at her former home, to take to the thrift store.  She managed to take a couple of loads there by herself, plus a load or two to her new home, here with me.  I think she said she also bagged about ten bags of garbage for curb pickup also.  She has managed to avoid my colds so far.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need a dose of Spring. Glad the moving is coming along!

    ReplyDelete