Saturday, February 12, 2011

Been Busy

I know.  That's no excuse for not keeping up my blog.  Maybe, I'll get back into the groove soon.  I'm certainly feeling better the past few days as the antibiotics I got have knocked out my eye infection and are starting to reduce my bronchitis problem.

Socially, I've been busy.  Over the past two weeks, I've been to my grand-son Matt's 5th birthday party, had dinner at Saucer's with Marg, been to Marg's sister's for dinner, and, last night, had a Valentine's dinner with Marg at one of Winnipeg's finer restaurants, Sidney's at the Forks.  And, tomorrow, Marg and I are going to Celebrations Dinner Theatre for another viewing of 'Mugs and Molls'.

Physically, I've not had much exercise lately, beyond housework, because of the cold weather and my series of colds.  But, today, Marg and I plan to walk the dogs out at Beaudry Provincial Park because the milder weather has finally returned.

The latest good news is that Marg has sold her house and will be moving in with me on the 22nd.  Needless to say, we're both excited and happy about that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're writing again. You do have a social life so blogging does come second. The 22nd is a start of a new life. What a difference a year makes!

    ReplyDelete