Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

The weather was sunny and warm. The location was great: a rented deluxe cottage at White Lake Resort on White Lake in Whiteshell Provincial Park.

The photographic opportunities were unlimited. I spent two golden evenings at nearby Rainbow Falls with my camera gear. Arriving at the Falls, the first thing I saw was a white pelican, fishing for walleye, in the outflow.


There were other birds, insects, and aquatic plants there that also caught my attention. Although I took some great nature shots there, I felt I had barely scratched the surface of all the possibilities.

Driving around the area to other interesting spots during the day only whetted my desire to return again soon.

If you want to view some of my photos of this area, check the link to my Flickr page below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/papa-ellis/


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful and fun weekend. Beautiful photos! Always feels good for the soul to do what one loves!

    ReplyDelete