Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Too Many Irons in the Fire?

Sometimes I get discouraged that I never seem to catch up with all the things I either need to do or want to do. Photography. Writing. Visiting friends and relatives. Grocery shopping. Cooking. Gardening. Yard work. Cleaning the house. Setting up my new computer. The list goes on and on. Oh, well. At least I wrote this short blog post today.

I've enjoyed my photography hobby a lot over the past few weeks. I've posted many flower images to my Flickr page (please see the link to that page at the upper right). The flower beds are providing a seemingly endless variety of subjects for my macro photography. I'd like to do more wildflowers, too, but there are just too many ticks out in the fields these days. Hopefully, the situation will get better next month.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a full life. Keep the photos coming! When you are finished cleaning your house, there are others you could do!

    ReplyDelete