Sunday, October 30, 2011

Surfing Other Blogs

Maybe, it's just procrastination, avoiding writing in my own blog, but I do enjoy surfing other people's blogs, especially those of artists. I've just spent the last hour, reading some such blogs and marvelling at the photos of paintings and ceramics that these artists have completed or are working on. It's truly inspirational (if not motivational). I find it incredible that there are so many talented people out there, in blog world. Not only do they find time to work on their art, whatever it happens to be, but they also write about it. Yes, I know that it's a way of promoting their work but that's okay. If I was an artist, I'd probably do the same thing. I just think it's wonderful to be able to visit so many artists and to see what they're doing and, in some cases, to see the steps that they've taken to complete a project.

1 comment:

  1. Artists and art are so vital to our lives. I bought a painting in the summer to promote a local artist. I hung it in the upstairs hallway where I can see it from several views in my house. Did you get any creative ideas from your surfing?

    ReplyDelete