Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's Hard, Sometimes ...

One of Robert Brault's famous quotes is "It's hard, sometimes, when nothing's stopping you, to know what's stopping you". Many of his quotes can be found at http://rbrault.blogspot.ca/. His quotes are a great if you're looking for ideas to write about in your blog.

But, back to this quote. It got me thinking about procrastination. That's something I specialize in. Being as old as I am, I have decades of experience on the topic. Even posting to my blog, I run head-on into procrastination. It's gotten so bad this year that some of my followers have given up checking to see if I've posted something.

So, I resolved this morning to post something, post anything, today to surprize those followers. You're reading that post now, by the way. Unless you've been procrastinating about checking my blog.

That reminds me of Canada's big business leaders, bureaucrats and politicians. They're experts at procrastination; they never seem to make good on their promises.

Beating procrastination, at least once in a while, makes me happy. I should try it more often.

1 comment: