Friday, October 13, 2023

Double Tapped

Four hours ago, I got the latest covid vaccine and flu vaccine. In the past hour, the soreness began. I took a couple of Advil to hopefully fix that.

It feels good to have the latest updates.  I'm going to call my Carman MD soon to get the latest premium pneumonia vaccine prescription. Sometimes, I feel like an old inner tube always getting punctured and patched up.

What bothers me is going into a grocery store, wearing a mask, and most people running around me are  without a mask. Why are people so stupid? Just because you don't have to wear one doesn't mean you shouldn't, for your protection and those around you.

Our home renovations are continuing. We just pre-ordered a new energy-efficient fridge and stove.  Of course, the under mat and the flooring has to be replaced first. We're also getting a new double kitchen sink and countertop. Also, we've pre-ordered new kitchen cabinets and a pantry with pull out shelves. Another pain is having our tiny home office literally filled with boxes of our stuff that we can't access.

In a few months, everything will be livable here again. It's been a pain living for months in a 'construction zone'! But, the end is in sight ... 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know your medical care is good. Your renovations will end at some point. Renos always take longer than expected.

    ReplyDelete