Tuesday, July 12, 2016

We Are the World, We Are The Children

In 2009, this was one of the best songs sung by a group of singers, some now deceased (e.g., Michael Jackson).  It's a very moving song.  It makes me think of my children and their children.  We are so blessed to live where we do, here in Canada.

We're fortunate, too, to be able to get together  as a family.  For example, we attended the recent showing of the Big Boom Theory at Celebrations Dinner Theatre.



We also got together for my granddaughter, Jillian's, 5th birthday party in LaSalle, Manitoba.


I hope you enjoy being with your family as much as I enjoy being with mine.


3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun times for your family Roy. Nice to see you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always great to get together! enjoy reading your posts too :)

    ReplyDelete