Sunday, November 23, 2014

Life in Focus

"Life is like a camera, focus on what's important and you'll capture it perfectly” (Anonymous). I found this quote somewhere and it got me thinking. So, how do you focus on what's important to you. First, you must decide on what makes something important. I turned to the Internet for some advice and answers.

I came across a blog post by someone who seems to have figured everything out:
http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/important-vs-urgent-5-ways-to-focus-on-what-really-matters/

I strongly recommend reading the post. It's written by Erin Falconer. She is the editor-in-chief and co-owner of PickTheBrain, one of the fastest growing and most trusted self improvement websites and communities on the web. She or one of her writers posted this great advice.

And, when you give it your best shot and you fail to focus on what's important, toss that shot and take another. Eventually, you'll get it right.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun read. I'll try to check it out. Meanwhile stay focussed!!

    ReplyDelete