Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keeping Track

"I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now". That's the slogan of Field Notes notebooks by http://fieldnotesbrand.com/shop/.
Although I always seem to be writing notes to myself, I sometimes let things I 'need to do' go undone.  But the notes certainly help me.

My favourite place to make notes in this digital age is Evernote. It's a wonderful tool to record all sorts of information, photos, and ideas. You can use the Evernote app on your iPhone and it automatically synchronizes to your Evernote on your laptop or PC. It's one of my best software packages I've ever used. Although I'm retired, I imagine it must be of immense benefit to anyone with a hectic lifestyle. There's a free edition but I bought the premium edition with it's extra features.

It's my way of 'keeping track' ...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great program. I better add it to my list of things to investigate!! Don't forget on your list-connect with your cousin Barb!!

    ReplyDelete