Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Here comes the Sun ...

"Here Comes the Sun" is a song by George Harrison from The Beatles' 1969 album Abbey Road.

… "Little darling, it’s been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it’s been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It’s all right…
Here comes the sun" ...

I usually begin my day with a good cup of coffee. By the time I finish my first cup, I'm ready to talk coherently and see my good wife off to work.

They say the days are getting longer and, maybe warmer. Today is certainly warmer and the short-term forecast is for even milder temperatures.

Happiness is ...

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the sun? It actually appeared once or twice lately. The nice thing is the days are getting longer!!

    ReplyDelete