Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bending ...

I gave up trying to go against the Google Chrome grain. I've signed back in and I've found some ways to avoid excessive ads on my pages, all this is so that I can post comments on the blogs of friends and relatives. I missed those direct communications.

In my last post, I gave some information on our current Winterpeg weather. I should have mentioned that some poor souls still have to work outdoors in this dreadful weather.

Think of the drivers of snow plows and side-walk machines. Think of all those people clearing their driveways. Think of those people manning the pumps at gas stations. The list goes on.

Fortunately for us, we have a driveway clearing service. It's not cheap but it's sure worth it, especially this winter with the blowing snow and frigid temperatures.

We were lucky to be able to go out and get some groceries today. We were low on fresh vegetables and fruits. Happiness is a well-stocked larder!

1 comment:

  1. Yes we need to thank those people who service our communities. Sounds very cold in Winnipeg! It is cold enough here.

    ReplyDelete