Saturday, July 20, 2013

The early bird gets the worm ...

This morning, I was up at about 4:30. Coffee in hand, I went out into the garage to begin my morning ritual of reviewing the images just posted on Flickriver. Inspired by some of them, I got another coffee, figuring I wouldn't be going back to bed any time soon.

It was getting light out now, so I decided to open the garage door to air out the desk area. When I did, I heard a whooshing noise.  Looking up into the now blue sky, I saw a CTV hot air balloon moving fairly fast. I grabbed my camera and took some shots before it disappeared.


Now that I was really up, I went on to photograph some of flowers in my flowerbeds. Those, I'll soon tweak in Photoshop Elements and post to my Flickr page.

Happiness is ...

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the quiet of the early morning brings creativity. It is my favourite time of the day. Glad to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete