Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jillian Day 2013

On July 1st, I used to celebrate the birth of our country. Now, I also celebrate the birth of my grand-daughter, Jillian. Sure, Canada is 146 ears old now. But, Jillian is two!

The party, organized by her parents, grand-mother and aunt was great. The outdoor water slide was the most popular attraction, followed by the kids pools.



Soccer attracted both the kids and adults.

Myself, I enjoyed all the great food, including the birthday cake.


And, in case you're wondering, no, we couldn't stay up for the fireworks!

3 comments:

  1. Granddaughters are a blessing! Happy Birthday Jillian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo story of Jillian's big day! I ditto Adolph! Granddaughters are so precious! Grandsons Too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great pictures :) the fireworks were great...next time you should try to stay! ;)

    ReplyDelete