Wednesday, June 19, 2013

There's always at least one clown ...

Last night, I attended a kids' soccer game in the country. I was the unofficial photographer for the grand-kids' team, LaSalle United. My daughter asked me to take a team shot and then shots of individual team members.


Eventually, I did get one shot of the entire team looking at the camera. The shot above is one of the many out-takes where almost everyone was looking somewhere else or hamming it up.


The individual shots were almost as challenging. At least I only had one person to get looking at the camera.

But, we all had some fun together and that's what was important.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures of children are always fun. Glad you had some looking at the camera. It is amazing how the little personalities always emerge!

    ReplyDelete