Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Fever

Ever had 'spring fever'? Mark Twin may have summed it up best when he said "It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ".

We've waited a long time for the coming forecast warmer weather. Imagine. We'll be enjoying temperatures in the low 20s next week. Seven days of sunny skies. Of course, that's assuming the forecast is accurate. Manitobans will believe it, if and when it happens.

Optimistically, I'll be going to the garden centre to pick up my seedlings. I may have to move them in and out of the heated garage every day but I want to start my garden so much that my heart just aches!

1 comment:

  1. Optimism is a good thing! The warmer weather is happening across Canada. Gardens are blooming. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete