Monday, May 7, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake

It was fun, yesterday, to get together with family at the Keg to celebrate my birthday.  I had a good time, watching the antics of my grand-kids at the table. Each with their own personality, having fun, mostly. My heart melted a bit when I got unexpected smiles from the littlest ones, Becca and Jillian.

Unfortunately, there was no black forest cake on the dessert menu so I 'settled' for a mini warm brownie with ice cream and chocolate and caramel sauces.


The treat was as good as it looks. Thanks to all (but especially Margaret) for making my day so special.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, great photo! We had a great time. Wish we could have spent more time chatting! Glad you had a good birthday :) Now,start making those lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded like a fun time. The treat looked delicious. Birthdays are fun but especially spent with family. Sounds like the little girls in your life have Papa wrapped around their baby fingers!

    ReplyDelete