Tuesday, February 28, 2023

All Those Shots I've Gotten Lately

Three covid and one tetanus vaccines lately.  Sounds like I might have to get another booster soon, depending on pending Health Canada recommendations.  I'm still on nightly insulin shots and all sorts of pills to keep my diabetes in check.  Recently I had to get new progressive prescription lens also.  I recently did a covid self test and was negative.

On the dog front, We had to put Mollie to sleep last month when she reached 17 years of age and could no longer function with life; we really miss her.  Gus is now on special pills to keep his weight low and we have special stuff to keep his ears from wax buildup.

Hope all is well with my friends and family out there.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. Sorry about Mollie. She was a member of the family. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete